- U.S. senators file bipartisan bill to stop state seizure of student loan defaulters’ licenses
- Podcast of criminally convicted “Dr. Death” dramatizes flaws in physician regulation
- Ban on funeral home/cemetery joint operation upheld as pro-competitive licensing rule
- No exemption from licensing rules for small-sized business
- Nevada sunset panel recommends retaining 22 boards, eliminating only “dysfunctional” homeopathy board
The state's dental board was within its power to suspend a dentist's sedation permit for professional misconduct, but it could not order the continuation of that suspension to be contingent on its investigations of further problems in the dentist's office, the New Hampshire Supreme Court ruled
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.