- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
The state's dental board was within its power to suspend a dentist's sedation permit for professional misconduct, but it could not order the continuation of that suspension to be contingent on its investigations of further problems in the dentist's office, the New Hampshire Supreme Court ruled
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.