- Court may not order board to delete discipline from databank during appeal
- Waiver of appellate hearing precludes submitting supplemental evidence, court affirms
- Position statement on practice scope did not violate rulemaking process
- Unreliability undercuts character witness testimony for reciprocity
- Board cannot deny license for drug conviction unrelated to practice
California's medical board was within its authority to reject taking jurisdiction of a couple's complaint that a group of privately-contracted emergency room physicians engaged in "balance billing," the California Court of Appeal, First District, Division 4, held September 26.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.