- Court vacates board’s unexplained denial of reciprocal license for military spouse
- Board appeals malpractice ruling that undermined its 2016 revocation of doctor’s license—and wins
- Revocation and $430,000 in fines and legal costs upheld for “massive” fraud by doctor
- Federal court allows suit over lifetime monitoring of licensee with psychiatric condition to proceed
- Court overturns revocation for 2007 child sexual assault conviction
California's medical board was within its authority to reject taking jurisdiction of a couple's complaint that a group of privately-contracted emergency room physicians engaged in "balance billing," the California Court of Appeal, First District, Division 4, held September 26.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.