- Can blog posts sidestep traditional ethics rules governing advertising?
- Minimum-fee policy for licensees violates antitrust law, FTC asserts in complaint
- Veterinary board cannot fine company regulated by pharmacy board
- No right to interpreter for licensee’s legal counsel, Ontario court rules
- Obvious incompetence opens licensee to unlicensed practice charge
California's medical board was within its authority to reject taking jurisdiction of a couple's complaint that a group of privately-contracted emergency room physicians engaged in "balance billing," the California Court of Appeal, First District, Division 4, held September 26.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.