- Board may probe MD’s prescribing records without violating patients’ privacy
- Is the Internet making occupational regulation obsolete?
- Would-be contractor can’t meet experience requirement by hiring contractor
- Submission of plan to client by out-of-stater deemed unlicensed practice
- “Promise” not to perform surgery not sufficient to lift license restrictions
California's medical board was within its authority to reject taking jurisdiction of a couple's complaint that a group of privately-contracted emergency room physicians engaged in "balance billing," the California Court of Appeal, First District, Division 4, held September 26.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.