- Ban on funeral home/cemetery joint operation upheld as pro-competitive licensing rule
- No exemption from licensing rules for small-sized business
- Nevada sunset panel recommends retaining 22 boards, eliminating only “dysfunctional” homeopathy board
- Does occupational licensing promote consumer health and safety? Econometric study looks at primary data for some answers
- Feds ramp up licensing deregulation push with $7 million in grants
An accountant in Virginia won a reprieve from a five-year license suspension by arguing that the state’s accounting board had failed to adequately inform him that the disciplinary charges it brought against him could result in that suspension, in a November 15 decision by the Court of Appeals of Virginia.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.