- Ban on funeral home/cemetery joint operation upheld as pro-competitive licensing rule
- No exemption from licensing rules for small-sized business
- Nevada sunset panel recommends retaining 22 boards, eliminating only “dysfunctional” homeopathy board
- Does occupational licensing promote consumer health and safety? Econometric study looks at primary data for some answers
- Feds ramp up licensing deregulation push with $7 million in grants
Although a state board had issued a discipline order against an appraiser without formal motion or vote, it was still entitled to immunity, the Montana Supreme Court ruled January 10, rejecting a suit against the state's board of real estate appraisers for malicious prosecution
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.