- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
Although a state board had issued a discipline order against an appraiser without formal motion or vote, it was still entitled to immunity, the Montana Supreme Court ruled January 10, rejecting a suit against the state's board of real estate appraisers for malicious prosecution
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.