- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
The state board of nursing does not have the authority to prevent a licensee from contacting a former patient, an appellate court in Louisiana ruled February 14. The court said that in its opinion, such an order could only be imposed as a condition for license reinstatement
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.