- U.S. senators file bipartisan bill to stop state seizure of student loan defaulters’ licenses
- Podcast of criminally convicted “Dr. Death” dramatizes flaws in physician regulation
- Ban on funeral home/cemetery joint operation upheld as pro-competitive licensing rule
- No exemption from licensing rules for small-sized business
- Nevada sunset panel recommends retaining 22 boards, eliminating only “dysfunctional” homeopathy board
The state board of nursing does not have the authority to prevent a licensee from contacting a former patient, an appellate court in Louisiana ruled February 14. The court said that in its opinion, such an order could only be imposed as a condition for license reinstatement
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.