- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
The U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit, in a July 25 opinion, rejected constitutional challenges to a recent Florida law that prevents state-licensed physicians from inquiring about their patients' gun ownership (Wollschlaeger v. Governor of the State of Florida).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.