- Court vacates board’s unexplained denial of reciprocal license for military spouse
- Board appeals malpractice ruling that undermined its 2016 revocation of doctor’s license—and wins
- Revocation and $430,000 in fines and legal costs upheld for “massive” fraud by doctor
- Federal court allows suit over lifetime monitoring of licensee with psychiatric condition to proceed
- Court overturns revocation for 2007 child sexual assault conviction
The Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation was within its rights to appeal a decision by a state circuit court remanding a disciplinary sanction to the board, even though the Department waited until the court had heard and upheld a licensee's appeal of the remanded decision, over a period of time that would normally have caused the board to forfeit an appeal.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.