- Court reinstates lawyer’s discipline for performing conflicting role in same transaction
- Reliance on hospital peer review report—inadmissible hearsay—dooms disciplinary decision
- Contracting, confidentiality, and anti-competitiveness problems affect accountancy board, sunset panel finds
- Federal court: Use of “engineer” label does not imply licensure status
- Board directors face salary cuts after Nevada AG says they can’t be paid more than governor
The Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation was within its rights to appeal a decision by a state circuit court remanding a disciplinary sanction to the board, even though the Department waited until the court had heard and upheld a licensee's appeal of the remanded decision, over a period of time that would normally have caused the board to forfeit an appeal.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.