- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
The Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation was within its rights to appeal a decision by a state circuit court remanding a disciplinary sanction to the board, even though the Department waited until the court had heard and upheld a licensee's appeal of the remanded decision, over a period of time that would normally have caused the board to forfeit an appeal.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.