- Board investigator’s implied threat of sanctions excludes use of his interview of licensee as evidence in criminal case
- Vermont board would take 23% fiscal hit by signing on to interstate compact
- Unprofessionalism, sloppiness, and rudeness of surgeons linked to patients’ post-op complications
- Low public awareness found in online survey about discipline of doctors
- Board’s flawed case was not unreasonable, court finds in denying fees and costs
The Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation was within its rights to appeal a decision by a state circuit court remanding a disciplinary sanction to the board, even though the Department waited until the court had heard and upheld a licensee's appeal of the remanded decision, over a period of time that would normally have caused the board to forfeit an appeal.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.