- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
The Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation was within its rights to appeal a decision by a state circuit court remanding a disciplinary sanction to the board, even though the Department waited until the court had heard and upheld a licensee's appeal of the remanded decision, over a period of time that would normally have caused the board to forfeit an appeal.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.