- Can blog posts sidestep traditional ethics rules governing advertising?
- Minimum-fee policy for licensees violates antitrust law, FTC asserts in complaint
- Veterinary board cannot fine company regulated by pharmacy board
- No right to interpreter for licensee’s legal counsel, Ontario court rules
- Obvious incompetence opens licensee to unlicensed practice charge
Undercover work by a legal assistant, authorized by a board attorney, has exposed that attorney to suit by a group of Louisiana salon owners who claim the state's enforcement regime unfairly targets salons owned by people of Vietnamese descent.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.