- Board investigator’s implied threat of sanctions excludes use of his interview of licensee as evidence in criminal case
- Vermont board would take 23% fiscal hit by signing on to interstate compact
- Unprofessionalism, sloppiness, and rudeness of surgeons linked to patients’ post-op complications
- Low public awareness found in online survey about discipline of doctors
- Board’s flawed case was not unreasonable, court finds in denying fees and costs
Undercover work by a legal assistant, authorized by a board attorney, has exposed that attorney to suit by a group of Louisiana salon owners who claim the state's enforcement regime unfairly targets salons owned by people of Vietnamese descent.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.