- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
Undercover work by a legal assistant, authorized by a board attorney, has exposed that attorney to suit by a group of Louisiana salon owners who claim the state's enforcement regime unfairly targets salons owned by people of Vietnamese descent.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.