- Only 30% of docs charged with sexual misconduct are disciplined
- Opioid crisis sparks “strike and rewrite” of state’s licensing rules
- “Bad apples” study shows British doctors’ discipline is lighter than nurses’
- Applicant with ADHD may continue appeal of denial of test accommodations
- Hawaii gives strong “yes” to keeping regulation of athletic trainers
Undercover work by a legal assistant, authorized by a board attorney, has exposed that attorney to suit by a group of Louisiana salon owners who claim the state's enforcement regime unfairly targets salons owned by people of Vietnamese descent.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.