- Court reinstates lawyer’s discipline for performing conflicting role in same transaction
- Reliance on hospital peer review report—inadmissible hearsay—dooms disciplinary decision
- Contracting, confidentiality, and anti-competitiveness problems affect accountancy board, sunset panel finds
- Federal court: Use of “engineer” label does not imply licensure status
- Board directors face salary cuts after Nevada AG says they can’t be paid more than governor
In a May 29 decision, a California appellate court upheld the use of the state's prescription record database by medical board investigators looking into the activities of practitioners
Photo by Matt Hilger
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.