- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
In a May 29 decision, a California appellate court upheld the use of the state's prescription record database by medical board investigators looking into the activities of practitioners
Photo by Matt Hilger
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.