- Ban on funeral home/cemetery joint operation upheld as pro-competitive licensing rule
- No exemption from licensing rules for small-sized business
- Nevada sunset panel recommends retaining 22 boards, eliminating only “dysfunctional” homeopathy board
- Does occupational licensing promote consumer health and safety? Econometric study looks at primary data for some answers
- Feds ramp up licensing deregulation push with $7 million in grants
In a May 29 decision, a California appellate court upheld the use of the state's prescription record database by medical board investigators looking into the activities of practitioners
Photo by Matt Hilger
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.