- With sweeping new law, Arizona aims to reset national standards for license portability
- Licensee cannot “contract out” of duties required by state licensing law, court rules
- State can deny license for licensee’s failure to report own daughter’s abuse
- Court reverses denial of license for applicant’s lack of remorse for drug crimes
- Panel not required to prove that applicant intentionally lied about felony conviction
An Indiana appellate court, in a November 13 ruling, declined to dismiss a late appeal brought against the state's Real Estate Appraiser Board, holding that an earlier state supreme court decision made such errors waivable, and that the board had failed to challenge the petition on timeliness grounds in an earlier decision.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.