- Court vacates board’s unexplained denial of reciprocal license for military spouse
- Board appeals malpractice ruling that undermined its 2016 revocation of doctor’s license—and wins
- Revocation and $430,000 in fines and legal costs upheld for “massive” fraud by doctor
- Federal court allows suit over lifetime monitoring of licensee with psychiatric condition to proceed
- Court overturns revocation for 2007 child sexual assault conviction
An appellate court in Indiana, in an October 1 decision, reversed a decision by the state's Horse Racing Commission to issue a default judgment against a veterinarian who missed a deadline to request a hearing on the merits of the Commission's case against him.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.