- Board investigator’s implied threat of sanctions excludes use of his interview of licensee as evidence in criminal case
- Vermont board would take 23% fiscal hit by signing on to interstate compact
- Unprofessionalism, sloppiness, and rudeness of surgeons linked to patients’ post-op complications
- Low public awareness found in online survey about discipline of doctors
- Board’s flawed case was not unreasonable, court finds in denying fees and costs
An appellate court in Indiana, in an October 1 decision, reversed a decision by the state's Horse Racing Commission to issue a default judgment against a veterinarian who missed a deadline to request a hearing on the merits of the Commission's case against him.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.