- With sweeping new law, Arizona aims to reset national standards for license portability
- Licensee cannot “contract out” of duties required by state licensing law, court rules
- State can deny license for licensee’s failure to report own daughter’s abuse
- Court reverses denial of license for applicant’s lack of remorse for drug crimes
- Panel not required to prove that applicant intentionally lied about felony conviction
An appellate court in Indiana, in an October 1 decision, reversed a decision by the state's Horse Racing Commission to issue a default judgment against a veterinarian who missed a deadline to request a hearing on the merits of the Commission's case against him.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.