- Association of licensing boards is shielded from litigation over publication of disciplinary action
- Added factual findings not required to deny license to doctor out of practice for 15 years
- Court may not force board to enforce subpoenas in action between private parties
- Board authorized to discipline licensee for self-created credential in ad
- Board is disallowed injunction and costs in case against unlicensed private security provider
An appellate court in Indiana, in an October 1 decision, reversed a decision by the state's Horse Racing Commission to issue a default judgment against a veterinarian who missed a deadline to request a hearing on the merits of the Commission's case against him.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.