- Last round in acupuncture case: “Dry needling” not off limits for PT
- U.S. Court of Appeals: Applicant who won test accommodations loses bid for legal costs
- Applicant must provide SSN, despite religious objection
- Report: Restrictions on licensing of people with records burdening millions
- North Dakota Supreme Court restores board’s sanctions for improper use of confidential information
An appellate court in Indiana, in an October 1 decision, reversed a decision by the state's Horse Racing Commission to issue a default judgment against a veterinarian who missed a deadline to request a hearing on the merits of the Commission's case against him.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.