- U.S. senators file bipartisan bill to stop state seizure of student loan defaulters’ licenses
- Podcast of criminally convicted “Dr. Death” dramatizes flaws in physician regulation
- Ban on funeral home/cemetery joint operation upheld as pro-competitive licensing rule
- No exemption from licensing rules for small-sized business
- Nevada sunset panel recommends retaining 22 boards, eliminating only “dysfunctional” homeopathy board
The Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania, in a May 10 ruling, reversed a decision by the state agency in charge of licensing vehicle salespeople to revoke the license of a man who, after serving a prison sentence for rape, had returned to working at a car dealership and re-activated his license.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.