- With sweeping new law, Arizona aims to reset national standards for license portability
- Licensee cannot “contract out” of duties required by state licensing law, court rules
- State can deny license for licensee’s failure to report own daughter’s abuse
- Court reverses denial of license for applicant’s lack of remorse for drug crimes
- Panel not required to prove that applicant intentionally lied about felony conviction
The Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania, in a May 10 ruling, reversed a decision by the state agency in charge of licensing vehicle salespeople to revoke the license of a man who, after serving a prison sentence for rape, had returned to working at a car dealership and re-activated his license.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.