- Court vacates board’s unexplained denial of reciprocal license for military spouse
- Board appeals malpractice ruling that undermined its 2016 revocation of doctor’s license—and wins
- Revocation and $430,000 in fines and legal costs upheld for “massive” fraud by doctor
- Federal court allows suit over lifetime monitoring of licensee with psychiatric condition to proceed
- Court overturns revocation for 2007 child sexual assault conviction
The Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania, in a May 10 ruling, reversed a decision by the state agency in charge of licensing vehicle salespeople to revoke the license of a man who, after serving a prison sentence for rape, had returned to working at a car dealership and re-activated his license.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.