- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
In its review of the Arizona Acupuncture Board of Examiners, released in September, the Arizona state auditor criticized the board for failing to consistently request documents proving that applicants "are lawfully present" in the country.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.