- Can blog posts sidestep traditional ethics rules governing advertising?
- Minimum-fee policy for licensees violates antitrust law, FTC asserts in complaint
- Veterinary board cannot fine company regulated by pharmacy board
- No right to interpreter for licensee’s legal counsel, Ontario court rules
- Obvious incompetence opens licensee to unlicensed practice charge
In its review of the Arizona Acupuncture Board of Examiners, released in September, the Arizona state auditor criticized the board for failing to consistently request documents proving that applicants "are lawfully present" in the country.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.