- Only 30% of docs charged with sexual misconduct are disciplined
- Opioid crisis sparks “strike and rewrite” of state’s licensing rules
- “Bad apples” study shows British doctors’ discipline is lighter than nurses’
- Applicant with ADHD may continue appeal of denial of test accommodations
- Hawaii gives strong “yes” to keeping regulation of athletic trainers
In its review of the Arizona Acupuncture Board of Examiners, released in September, the Arizona state auditor criticized the board for failing to consistently request documents proving that applicants "are lawfully present" in the country.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.