- Board may probe MD’s prescribing records without violating patients’ privacy
- Is the Internet making occupational regulation obsolete?
- Would-be contractor can’t meet experience requirement by hiring contractor
- Submission of plan to client by out-of-stater deemed unlicensed practice
- “Promise” not to perform surgery not sufficient to lift license restrictions
In its review of the Arizona Acupuncture Board of Examiners, released in September, the Arizona state auditor criticized the board for failing to consistently request documents proving that applicants "are lawfully present" in the country.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.