- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
In its review of the Arizona Acupuncture Board of Examiners, released in September, the Arizona state auditor criticized the board for failing to consistently request documents proving that applicants "are lawfully present" in the country.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.