- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
A state medical board's decision had merit and it did not abuse its discretion in the disciplinary proceedings that ultimately led to the revocation of a physician's license, the Court of Special Appeals of Maryland held May 29 (Geier v. Maryland Board of Physicians).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.