- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
A state medical board's decision had merit and it did not abuse its discretion in the disciplinary proceedings that ultimately led to the revocation of a physician's license, the Court of Special Appeals of Maryland held May 29 (Geier v. Maryland Board of Physicians).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.