- With sweeping new law, Arizona aims to reset national standards for license portability
- Licensee cannot “contract out” of duties required by state licensing law, court rules
- State can deny license for licensee’s failure to report own daughter’s abuse
- Court reverses denial of license for applicant’s lack of remorse for drug crimes
- Panel not required to prove that applicant intentionally lied about felony conviction
A state licensing board erred when it rejected a large block of its hearing examiner's findings en masse, without addressing each one individually, a Montana state district court held June 28, overturning a license revocation by the state's medical board.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.