- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
A state licensing board erred when it rejected a large block of its hearing examiner's findings en masse, without addressing each one individually, a Montana state district court held June 28, overturning a license revocation by the state's medical board.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.