- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
Despite what appeared to be gross incompetencies and dishonest behavior on the part of a new nursing school in Ohio, an appellate court ruled June 5 that the state's board of nursing did not have the authority to issue a permanent denial of the program's approval
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.