- Last round in acupuncture case: “Dry needling” not off limits for PT
- U.S. Court of Appeals: Applicant who won test accommodations loses bid for legal costs
- Applicant must provide SSN, despite religious objection
- Report: Restrictions on licensing of people with records burdening millions
- North Dakota Supreme Court restores board’s sanctions for improper use of confidential information
Despite what appeared to be gross incompetencies and dishonest behavior on the part of a new nursing school in Ohio, an appellate court ruled June 5 that the state's board of nursing did not have the authority to issue a permanent denial of the program's approval
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.