- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
Despite what appeared to be gross incompetencies and dishonest behavior on the part of a new nursing school in Ohio, an appellate court ruled June 5 that the state's board of nursing did not have the authority to issue a permanent denial of the program's approval
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.