- Court may not order board to delete discipline from databank during appeal
- Waiver of appellate hearing precludes submitting supplemental evidence, court affirms
- Position statement on practice scope did not violate rulemaking process
- Unreliability undercuts character witness testimony for reciprocity
- Board cannot deny license for drug conviction unrelated to practice
An Oregon court overturned a disciplinary decision by the state massage therapy board August 9, holding that the board improperly issued a summary determination on a charge that a licensee had improperly influenced a client, when the underlying facts of that charge were reasonably in dispute.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.