- With sweeping new law, Arizona aims to reset national standards for license portability
- Licensee cannot “contract out” of duties required by state licensing law, court rules
- State can deny license for licensee’s failure to report own daughter’s abuse
- Court reverses denial of license for applicant’s lack of remorse for drug crimes
- Panel not required to prove that applicant intentionally lied about felony conviction
An Oregon court overturned a disciplinary decision by the state massage therapy board August 9, holding that the board improperly issued a summary determination on a charge that a licensee had improperly influenced a client, when the underlying facts of that charge were reasonably in dispute.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.