- Only 30% of docs charged with sexual misconduct are disciplined
- Opioid crisis sparks “strike and rewrite” of state’s licensing rules
- “Bad apples” study shows British doctors’ discipline is lighter than nurses’
- Applicant with ADHD may continue appeal of denial of test accommodations
- Hawaii gives strong “yes” to keeping regulation of athletic trainers
An Oregon court overturned a disciplinary decision by the state massage therapy board August 9, holding that the board improperly issued a summary determination on a charge that a licensee had improperly influenced a client, when the underlying facts of that charge were reasonably in dispute.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.