- Last round in acupuncture case: “Dry needling” not off limits for PT
- U.S. Court of Appeals: Applicant who won test accommodations loses bid for legal costs
- Applicant must provide SSN, despite religious objection
- Report: Restrictions on licensing of people with records burdening millions
- North Dakota Supreme Court restores board’s sanctions for improper use of confidential information
The National Conference of Bar Examiners must give a legally blind candidate all the computerized aids she is accustomed to using in order to take the bar exam in California, a federal court ruled February 4
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.