- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
A state board was correct to fine an unlicensed barber for displaying a barber pole outside his businesses, a North Carolina appellate court ruled October 7 (Kindsgrab v. North Carolina Barber Examiners).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.