- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
The Supreme Court of Wisconsin, in a June 27 decision, upheld the state's law prohibiting joint operation of funeral homes and cemeteries, holding that the state had sufficient motivation to prohibit anti-competitive behavior to support the law's prohibition on otherwise lawful economic activity.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.