- Court vacates board’s unexplained denial of reciprocal license for military spouse
- Board appeals malpractice ruling that undermined its 2016 revocation of doctor’s license—and wins
- Revocation and $430,000 in fines and legal costs upheld for “massive” fraud by doctor
- Federal court allows suit over lifetime monitoring of licensee with psychiatric condition to proceed
- Court overturns revocation for 2007 child sexual assault conviction
The Supreme Court of Wisconsin, in a June 27 decision, upheld the state's law prohibiting joint operation of funeral homes and cemeteries, holding that the state had sufficient motivation to prohibit anti-competitive behavior to support the law's prohibition on otherwise lawful economic activity.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.