- Last round in acupuncture case: “Dry needling” not off limits for PT
- U.S. Court of Appeals: Applicant who won test accommodations loses bid for legal costs
- Applicant must provide SSN, despite religious objection
- Report: Restrictions on licensing of people with records burdening millions
- North Dakota Supreme Court restores board’s sanctions for improper use of confidential information
The Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, in a November 22 ruling, overturned a decision by the state’s nursing board to impose a mandatory 10-year waiting period on a licensee suspended for a criminal drug conviction, holding that the waiting period applied only to revoked licenses.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.