- Court vacates board’s unexplained denial of reciprocal license for military spouse
- Board appeals malpractice ruling that undermined its 2016 revocation of doctor’s license—and wins
- Revocation and $430,000 in fines and legal costs upheld for “massive” fraud by doctor
- Federal court allows suit over lifetime monitoring of licensee with psychiatric condition to proceed
- Court overturns revocation for 2007 child sexual assault conviction
The Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, in a November 22 ruling, overturned a decision by the state’s nursing board to impose a mandatory 10-year waiting period on a licensee suspended for a criminal drug conviction, holding that the waiting period applied only to revoked licenses.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.