- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
A rule which automatically suspends the license of an attorney who fails to timely pay bar fees violates due process protections under the U.S. Constitution, the Supreme Court of Arkansas held May 14
Photo by Matt Hilger
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.