- Ban on funeral home/cemetery joint operation upheld as pro-competitive licensing rule
- No exemption from licensing rules for small-sized business
- Nevada sunset panel recommends retaining 22 boards, eliminating only “dysfunctional” homeopathy board
- Does occupational licensing promote consumer health and safety? Econometric study looks at primary data for some answers
- Feds ramp up licensing deregulation push with $7 million in grants
The state nursing board correctly interpreted its governing statute to require ten-year mandatory suspensions for nurses convicted of felony drug offenses, the Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania held September 17 (Packer v. State Board of Nursing).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.