- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
The Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania, in a June 10 decision, overturned a decision by a state licensing board to revoke the license of an individual who assaulted a 10-year-old girl (Randy Kirkpatrick v. State Board of Barber Examiners).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.