- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
The Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania, in a June 10 decision, overturned a decision by a state licensing board to revoke the license of an individual who assaulted a 10-year-old girl (Randy Kirkpatrick v. State Board of Barber Examiners).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.