- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
Maureen Ohlhausen, acting chair of the Federal Trade Commission, announced March 16 the creation of the Economic Liberty Task Force, which will identify "problematic licensing laws" and encourage state officials to review onerous licensing requirements.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.