- Polygraph evidence of dissembling sparks physician’s suspension
- Convicted mayor’s former office no ticket out of license revocation
- Board may probe MD’s prescribing records without violating patients’ privacy
- Is the Internet making occupational regulation obsolete?
- Would-be contractor can’t meet experience requirement by hiring contractor
Maureen Ohlhausen, acting chair of the Federal Trade Commission, announced March 16 the creation of the Economic Liberty Task Force, which will identify "problematic licensing laws" and encourage state officials to review onerous licensing requirements.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.