- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
The Court of Appeals of Arizona, Division one, in a February 26 ruling, affirmed a trial court's ruling holding that the state dental board had sufficient evidence to reprimand an Arizona dentist with multiple practice complaints (Jack Lipton v. Arizona State Board of Dental Examiners).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.