- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
The Court of Appeals of Arizona, Division one, in a February 26 ruling, affirmed a trial court's ruling holding that the state dental board had sufficient evidence to reprimand an Arizona dentist with multiple practice complaints (Jack Lipton v. Arizona State Board of Dental Examiners).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.