- Last round in acupuncture case: “Dry needling” not off limits for PT
- U.S. Court of Appeals: Applicant who won test accommodations loses bid for legal costs
- Applicant must provide SSN, despite religious objection
- Report: Restrictions on licensing of people with records burdening millions
- North Dakota Supreme Court restores board’s sanctions for improper use of confidential information
The Idaho Supreme Court affirmed a state's board's decision to revoke a real estate appraisal license after determining that the individual had accessed confidential information, in an October 29 ruling (Williams v. Idaho State Bd. of Real Estate Appraisers).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.