- Lawyer who “did not realize” he was suspended for 17 years may be disbarred
- Delaware: Some felony convictions no longer barrier to cosmetology and barber licenses
- Funeral board in limbo after scandal, audit, and legislative fail
- Court may not order board to delete discipline from databank during appeal
- Waiver of appellate hearing precludes submitting supplemental evidence, court affirms
The Idaho Supreme Court affirmed a state's board's decision to revoke a real estate appraisal license after determining that the individual had accessed confidential information, in an October 29 ruling (Williams v. Idaho State Bd. of Real Estate Appraisers).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.