- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
The Idaho Supreme Court affirmed a state's board's decision to revoke a real estate appraisal license after determining that the individual had accessed confidential information, in an October 29 ruling (Williams v. Idaho State Bd. of Real Estate Appraisers).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.