- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
The Americans with Disabilities Act did not apply to individuals whose mental illness prevents them from meeting the basic eligibility requirements for practice, an appellate court in Ohio ruled September 20.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.