- Arizona governor orders boards to justify every licensing requirement
- Armed with new task force and website, FTC chair vows libertarian approach to occupational licensing
- Dentists to offer national alternative to use of live-patient exam
- National exam administrator not required to provide due process
- Online-school grad loses bid to sit for licensing exam
A woman who claimed that a third party fraudulently submitted a nursing license application with false academic records was entitled to a hearing to determine the credibility of her claim, an Oregon court ruled December 7.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.