- Last round in acupuncture case: “Dry needling” not off limits for PT
- U.S. Court of Appeals: Applicant who won test accommodations loses bid for legal costs
- Applicant must provide SSN, despite religious objection
- Report: Restrictions on licensing of people with records burdening millions
- North Dakota Supreme Court restores board’s sanctions for improper use of confidential information
A woman who claimed that a third party fraudulently submitted a nursing license application with false academic records was entitled to a hearing to determine the credibility of her claim, an Oregon court ruled December 7.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.