- Only 30% of docs charged with sexual misconduct are disciplined
- Opioid crisis sparks “strike and rewrite” of state’s licensing rules
- “Bad apples” study shows British doctors’ discipline is lighter than nurses’
- Applicant with ADHD may continue appeal of denial of test accommodations
- Hawaii gives strong “yes” to keeping regulation of athletic trainers
A woman who claimed that a third party fraudulently submitted a nursing license application with false academic records was entitled to a hearing to determine the credibility of her claim, an Oregon court ruled December 7.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.