- Polygraph evidence of dissembling sparks physician’s suspension
- Convicted mayor’s former office no ticket out of license revocation
- Board may probe MD’s prescribing records without violating patients’ privacy
- Is the Internet making occupational regulation obsolete?
- Would-be contractor can’t meet experience requirement by hiring contractor
A woman who claimed that a third party fraudulently submitted a nursing license application with false academic records was entitled to a hearing to determine the credibility of her claim, an Oregon court ruled December 7.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.