- Can blog posts sidestep traditional ethics rules governing advertising?
- Minimum-fee policy for licensees violates antitrust law, FTC asserts in complaint
- Veterinary board cannot fine company regulated by pharmacy board
- No right to interpreter for licensee’s legal counsel, Ontario court rules
- Obvious incompetence opens licensee to unlicensed practice charge
A woman who claimed that a third party fraudulently submitted a nursing license application with false academic records was entitled to a hearing to determine the credibility of her claim, an Oregon court ruled December 7.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.