- Court vacates board’s unexplained denial of reciprocal license for military spouse
- Board appeals malpractice ruling that undermined its 2016 revocation of doctor’s license—and wins
- Revocation and $430,000 in fines and legal costs upheld for “massive” fraud by doctor
- Federal court allows suit over lifetime monitoring of licensee with psychiatric condition to proceed
- Court overturns revocation for 2007 child sexual assault conviction
The state bar association must share a database of bar applicant demographic information with academics researching the relationship between race-based law school admission and bar exam performance, the Supreme Court of California ruled December 19
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.