- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
The state bar association must share a database of bar applicant demographic information with academics researching the relationship between race-based law school admission and bar exam performance, the Supreme Court of California ruled December 19
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.