- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
An Ontario court took the unusual course, in a May 12 decision, of overturning a discipline decision against a licensee because the discipline committee hearing his case had afforded too much credibility to an important witness whose testimony was not credible.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.