- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
An Ontario court took the unusual course, in a May 12 decision, of overturning a discipline decision against a licensee because the discipline committee hearing his case had afforded too much credibility to an important witness whose testimony was not credible.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.