- With sweeping new law, Arizona aims to reset national standards for license portability
- Licensee cannot “contract out” of duties required by state licensing law, court rules
- State can deny license for licensee’s failure to report own daughter’s abuse
- Court reverses denial of license for applicant’s lack of remorse for drug crimes
- Panel not required to prove that applicant intentionally lied about felony conviction
An Ontario court took the unusual course, in a May 12 decision, of overturning a discipline decision against a licensee because the discipline committee hearing his case had afforded too much credibility to an important witness whose testimony was not credible.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.