- Court vacates board’s unexplained denial of reciprocal license for military spouse
- Board appeals malpractice ruling that undermined its 2016 revocation of doctor’s license—and wins
- Revocation and $430,000 in fines and legal costs upheld for “massive” fraud by doctor
- Federal court allows suit over lifetime monitoring of licensee with psychiatric condition to proceed
- Court overturns revocation for 2007 child sexual assault conviction
An Ontario court took the unusual course, in a May 12 decision, of overturning a discipline decision against a licensee because the discipline committee hearing his case had afforded too much credibility to an important witness whose testimony was not credible.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.