- Court vacates board’s unexplained denial of reciprocal license for military spouse
- Board appeals malpractice ruling that undermined its 2016 revocation of doctor’s license—and wins
- Revocation and $430,000 in fines and legal costs upheld for “massive” fraud by doctor
- Federal court allows suit over lifetime monitoring of licensee with psychiatric condition to proceed
- Court overturns revocation for 2007 child sexual assault conviction
The Office of the Inspector General in Ohio has concluded, after an investigative report, that Lili Reitz, former director of the Ohio State Dental Board, handled a complaint in an improper way by leaking information to the subject of the complaint. Reitz, who resigned last year, passed information about the complainant to dentist Edward Hills, who served on the board until 2009 and is now under investigation for racketeering and corruption.
Full story via the Bristol Herald Courier