- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
The state's ban on trade names for funeral establishments is unconstitutional, a federal court in Pennsylvania, ruled February 19. The court rejected almost all aspects of a sweeping challenge to the state's funeral professional regulations brought by a group of funeral professionals
Photo by Elvert Barnes
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.