- U.S. senators file bipartisan bill to stop state seizure of student loan defaulters’ licenses
- Podcast of criminally convicted “Dr. Death” dramatizes flaws in physician regulation
- Ban on funeral home/cemetery joint operation upheld as pro-competitive licensing rule
- No exemption from licensing rules for small-sized business
- Nevada sunset panel recommends retaining 22 boards, eliminating only “dysfunctional” homeopathy board
The state's ban on trade names for funeral establishments is unconstitutional, a federal court in Pennsylvania, ruled February 19. The court rejected almost all aspects of a sweeping challenge to the state's funeral professional regulations brought by a group of funeral professionals
Photo by Elvert Barnes
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.