- Court vacates board’s unexplained denial of reciprocal license for military spouse
- Board appeals malpractice ruling that undermined its 2016 revocation of doctor’s license—and wins
- Revocation and $430,000 in fines and legal costs upheld for “massive” fraud by doctor
- Federal court allows suit over lifetime monitoring of licensee with psychiatric condition to proceed
- Court overturns revocation for 2007 child sexual assault conviction
The state's ban on trade names for funeral establishments is unconstitutional, a federal court in Pennsylvania, ruled February 19. The court rejected almost all aspects of a sweeping challenge to the state's funeral professional regulations brought by a group of funeral professionals
Photo by Elvert Barnes
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.