- Last round in acupuncture case: “Dry needling” not off limits for PT
- U.S. Court of Appeals: Applicant who won test accommodations loses bid for legal costs
- Applicant must provide SSN, despite religious objection
- Report: Restrictions on licensing of people with records burdening millions
- North Dakota Supreme Court restores board’s sanctions for improper use of confidential information
The model "Occupational Board Reform Act" adopted by the anti-regulatory American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) in November 2015 was revised in January 2016 and includes a policy that the right-leaning organization recommends on the "active supervision" required by the U.S. Supreme Court.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.