- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
The model "Occupational Board Reform Act" adopted by the anti-regulatory American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) in November 2015 was revised in January 2016 and includes a policy that the right-leaning organization recommends on the "active supervision" required by the U.S. Supreme Court.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.