- Court vacates board’s unexplained denial of reciprocal license for military spouse
- Board appeals malpractice ruling that undermined its 2016 revocation of doctor’s license—and wins
- Revocation and $430,000 in fines and legal costs upheld for “massive” fraud by doctor
- Federal court allows suit over lifetime monitoring of licensee with psychiatric condition to proceed
- Court overturns revocation for 2007 child sexual assault conviction
The model "Occupational Board Reform Act" adopted by the anti-regulatory American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) in November 2015 was revised in January 2016 and includes a policy that the right-leaning organization recommends on the "active supervision" required by the U.S. Supreme Court.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.