- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
The Alaska Supreme Court, in a March 16 decision, upheld a recent regulatory amendment by the state licensing agency which prohibited naturopaths from administering injectable vitamins and minerals, holding that the agency had not exceeded its authority in passing the amendment.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.