- Court reinstates lawyer’s discipline for performing conflicting role in same transaction
- Reliance on hospital peer review report—inadmissible hearsay—dooms disciplinary decision
- Contracting, confidentiality, and anti-competitiveness problems affect accountancy board, sunset panel finds
- Federal court: Use of “engineer” label does not imply licensure status
- Board directors face salary cuts after Nevada AG says they can’t be paid more than governor
A compliance audit of the Mississippi State Board of Dental Examiners revealed "many alarming management practices," the state auditor said September 18, in releasing a report on questionable behavior by current board members, the board's former executive director, and several other employees.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.