- Last round in acupuncture case: “Dry needling” not off limits for PT
- U.S. Court of Appeals: Applicant who won test accommodations loses bid for legal costs
- Applicant must provide SSN, despite religious objection
- Report: Restrictions on licensing of people with records burdening millions
- North Dakota Supreme Court restores board’s sanctions for improper use of confidential information
A compliance audit of the Mississippi State Board of Dental Examiners revealed "many alarming management practices," the state auditor said September 18, in releasing a report on questionable behavior by current board members, the board's former executive director, and several other employees.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.