- U.S. senators file bipartisan bill to stop state seizure of student loan defaulters’ licenses
- Podcast of criminally convicted “Dr. Death” dramatizes flaws in physician regulation
- Ban on funeral home/cemetery joint operation upheld as pro-competitive licensing rule
- No exemption from licensing rules for small-sized business
- Nevada sunset panel recommends retaining 22 boards, eliminating only “dysfunctional” homeopathy board
Licensing is the battlefield over claims about unfair competition between businesses and non-profits in Arkansas. A June 6 decision by an appellate court in Alabama rejected jurisdiction for an appeal by the Huntsville Housing Authority against a decision by the Alabama Licensing Board for General Contractors
Photo by Anne Meadows
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.