- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
Licensing is the battlefield over claims about unfair competition between businesses and non-profits in Arkansas. A June 6 decision by an appellate court in Alabama rejected jurisdiction for an appeal by the Huntsville Housing Authority against a decision by the Alabama Licensing Board for General Contractors
Photo by Anne Meadows
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.