- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
A real estate agent who sold a property that both she and the purchaser apparently mistakenly believed was larger than it actually was, had, under the circumstances of that case, been provided with sufficient evidence that she could and should have been able to uncover the mistake before the purchase and alert the buyer, New Zealand's Real Estate Agent Disciplinary Tribunal ruled May 11.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.