- With sweeping new law, Arizona aims to reset national standards for license portability
- Licensee cannot “contract out” of duties required by state licensing law, court rules
- State can deny license for licensee’s failure to report own daughter’s abuse
- Court reverses denial of license for applicant’s lack of remorse for drug crimes
- Panel not required to prove that applicant intentionally lied about felony conviction
A real estate agent who sold a property that both she and the purchaser apparently mistakenly believed was larger than it actually was, had, under the circumstances of that case, been provided with sufficient evidence that she could and should have been able to uncover the mistake before the purchase and alert the buyer, New Zealand's Real Estate Agent Disciplinary Tribunal ruled May 11.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.