- Lawyer who “did not realize” he was suspended for 17 years may be disbarred
- Delaware: Some felony convictions no longer barrier to cosmetology and barber licenses
- Funeral board in limbo after scandal, audit, and legislative fail
- Court may not order board to delete discipline from databank during appeal
- Waiver of appellate hearing precludes submitting supplemental evidence, court affirms
A doctor whose license was revoked for having an inappropriate sexual relationship with a former patient less than two years after the professional relationship had ended will get another review of his case, under a September 12 ruling by the Supreme Court of Nebraska (McDougle v. State of Nebraska).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.