- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
A doctor whose license was revoked for having an inappropriate sexual relationship with a former patient less than two years after the professional relationship had ended will get another review of his case, under a September 12 ruling by the Supreme Court of Nebraska (McDougle v. State of Nebraska).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.