- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
An Ohio court dismissed an appeal of the state’s Department of Education April 29, holding that the department lacked jurisdiction to challenge a lower court decision that overturned a discipline decision on the basis of inadequate evidence (Ohio State Department of Education v. Blum).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.