- Court vacates board’s unexplained denial of reciprocal license for military spouse
- Board appeals malpractice ruling that undermined its 2016 revocation of doctor’s license—and wins
- Revocation and $430,000 in fines and legal costs upheld for “massive” fraud by doctor
- Federal court allows suit over lifetime monitoring of licensee with psychiatric condition to proceed
- Court overturns revocation for 2007 child sexual assault conviction
An Ohio court dismissed an appeal of the state’s Department of Education April 29, holding that the department lacked jurisdiction to challenge a lower court decision that overturned a discipline decision on the basis of inadequate evidence (Ohio State Department of Education v. Blum).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.