- Last round in acupuncture case: “Dry needling” not off limits for PT
- U.S. Court of Appeals: Applicant who won test accommodations loses bid for legal costs
- Applicant must provide SSN, despite religious objection
- Report: Restrictions on licensing of people with records burdening millions
- North Dakota Supreme Court restores board’s sanctions for improper use of confidential information
An Ohio court dismissed an appeal of the state’s Department of Education April 29, holding that the department lacked jurisdiction to challenge a lower court decision that overturned a discipline decision on the basis of inadequate evidence (Ohio State Department of Education v. Blum).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.