- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
Facing a turf war in which practices that seem the same are labeled by different names, the attorney general of New Jersey in February issued an opinion holding that physical therapists' scope of practice does not include treatments that break the skin—specifically, the use of dry needling.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.