- Arizona governor orders boards to justify every licensing requirement
- Armed with new task force and website, FTC chair vows libertarian approach to occupational licensing
- Dentists to offer national alternative to use of live-patient exam
- National exam administrator not required to provide due process
- Online-school grad loses bid to sit for licensing exam
Facing a turf war in which practices that seem the same are labeled by different names, the attorney general of New Jersey in February issued an opinion holding that physical therapists' scope of practice does not include treatments that break the skin—specifically, the use of dry needling.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.