- Court vacates board’s unexplained denial of reciprocal license for military spouse
- Board appeals malpractice ruling that undermined its 2016 revocation of doctor’s license—and wins
- Revocation and $430,000 in fines and legal costs upheld for “massive” fraud by doctor
- Federal court allows suit over lifetime monitoring of licensee with psychiatric condition to proceed
- Court overturns revocation for 2007 child sexual assault conviction
A federal judge in Virginia, in an April 25 decision, dismissed a suit brought by a law license applicant who had been denied disability accommodations for the Virginia Bar Exam, holding that the court did not have jurisdiction because the applicant had failed to use the state appeals process.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.