- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
A federal judge in Virginia, in an April 25 decision, dismissed a suit brought by a law license applicant who had been denied disability accommodations for the Virginia Bar Exam, holding that the court did not have jurisdiction because the applicant had failed to use the state appeals process.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.