- With sweeping new law, Arizona aims to reset national standards for license portability
- Licensee cannot “contract out” of duties required by state licensing law, court rules
- State can deny license for licensee’s failure to report own daughter’s abuse
- Court reverses denial of license for applicant’s lack of remorse for drug crimes
- Panel not required to prove that applicant intentionally lied about felony conviction
A federal judge in Virginia, in an April 25 decision, dismissed a suit brought by a law license applicant who had been denied disability accommodations for the Virginia Bar Exam, holding that the court did not have jurisdiction because the applicant had failed to use the state appeals process.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.