- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
A federal judge in Virginia, in an April 25 decision, dismissed a suit brought by a law license applicant who had been denied disability accommodations for the Virginia Bar Exam, holding that the court did not have jurisdiction because the applicant had failed to use the state appeals process.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.