- Ban on funeral home/cemetery joint operation upheld as pro-competitive licensing rule
- No exemption from licensing rules for small-sized business
- Nevada sunset panel recommends retaining 22 boards, eliminating only “dysfunctional” homeopathy board
- Does occupational licensing promote consumer health and safety? Econometric study looks at primary data for some answers
- Feds ramp up licensing deregulation push with $7 million in grants
A doctor who engaged in a verbal altercation with a patient's father and grandmother in an outpatient burn center was not shown to have violated Nevada state law by actions bringing the medical profession in disrepute, the Supreme Court of Nevada said in a December 19 decision
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.