- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
A doctor who engaged in a verbal altercation with a patient's father and grandmother in an outpatient burn center was not shown to have violated Nevada state law by actions bringing the medical profession in disrepute, the Supreme Court of Nevada said in a December 19 decision
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.