- Ban on funeral home/cemetery joint operation upheld as pro-competitive licensing rule
- No exemption from licensing rules for small-sized business
- Nevada sunset panel recommends retaining 22 boards, eliminating only “dysfunctional” homeopathy board
- Does occupational licensing promote consumer health and safety? Econometric study looks at primary data for some answers
- Feds ramp up licensing deregulation push with $7 million in grants
The American Civil Liberties Union is an appropriate class representative to represent takers of the Indiana bar exam in a class action against the state board of law examiners, the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana held March 25
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.