- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
The American Civil Liberties Union is an appropriate class representative to represent takers of the Indiana bar exam in a class action against the state board of law examiners, the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana held March 25
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.