- Association of licensing boards is shielded from litigation over publication of disciplinary action
- Added factual findings not required to deny license to doctor out of practice for 15 years
- Court may not force board to enforce subpoenas in action between private parties
- Board authorized to discipline licensee for self-created credential in ad
- Board is disallowed injunction and costs in case against unlicensed private security provider
The state social work board failed to come to a decision in a disciplinary case within a 90-day deadline contained in the board's regulatory code, but the deadline was only "directory" in nature, not mandatory, the Indiana Court of Appeals held August 10, reversing a lower court that had thrown out discipline imposed by board.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.