- Court vacates board’s unexplained denial of reciprocal license for military spouse
- Board appeals malpractice ruling that undermined its 2016 revocation of doctor’s license—and wins
- Revocation and $430,000 in fines and legal costs upheld for “massive” fraud by doctor
- Federal court allows suit over lifetime monitoring of licensee with psychiatric condition to proceed
- Court overturns revocation for 2007 child sexual assault conviction
The state social work board failed to come to a decision in a disciplinary case within a 90-day deadline contained in the board's regulatory code, but the deadline was only "directory" in nature, not mandatory, the Indiana Court of Appeals held August 10, reversing a lower court that had thrown out discipline imposed by board.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.