- Board investigator’s implied threat of sanctions excludes use of his interview of licensee as evidence in criminal case
- Vermont board would take 23% fiscal hit by signing on to interstate compact
- Unprofessionalism, sloppiness, and rudeness of surgeons linked to patients’ post-op complications
- Low public awareness found in online survey about discipline of doctors
- Board’s flawed case was not unreasonable, court finds in denying fees and costs
The state social work board failed to come to a decision in a disciplinary case within a 90-day deadline contained in the board's regulatory code, but the deadline was only "directory" in nature, not mandatory, the Indiana Court of Appeals held August 10, reversing a lower court that had thrown out discipline imposed by board.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.