- With sweeping new law, Arizona aims to reset national standards for license portability
- Licensee cannot “contract out” of duties required by state licensing law, court rules
- State can deny license for licensee’s failure to report own daughter’s abuse
- Court reverses denial of license for applicant’s lack of remorse for drug crimes
- Panel not required to prove that applicant intentionally lied about felony conviction
The state social work board failed to come to a decision in a disciplinary case within a 90-day deadline contained in the board's regulatory code, but the deadline was only "directory" in nature, not mandatory, the Indiana Court of Appeals held August 10, reversing a lower court that had thrown out discipline imposed by board.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.