- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
A group of non-resident pharmacists who successfully sued the New York Department of Education for exclusion from the licensing process were awarded $500,000 in attorneys' fees by a federal district court March 28
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.