- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
In a formal order September 10, the Iowa Board of Medicine rejected a petition by a licensee's widow to loosen curbs on sexual misconduct and stop allowing polygraph testing in board-ordered evaluations.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.