- Polygraph evidence of dissembling sparks physician’s suspension
- Convicted mayor’s former office no ticket out of license revocation
- Board may probe MD’s prescribing records without violating patients’ privacy
- Is the Internet making occupational regulation obsolete?
- Would-be contractor can’t meet experience requirement by hiring contractor
A Nashville tech company whose software pairs licensed cosmetologists with clients without the use of a physical salon has [...]
A rule passed in May by the New York State Board of Regents allows undocumented immigrants who came to the United States as [...]
Despite some recent setbacks, the National Associations for the Advancement of Multijurisdiction Practice, an advocacy [...]