- Can blog posts sidestep traditional ethics rules governing advertising?
- Minimum-fee policy for licensees violates antitrust law, FTC asserts in complaint
- Veterinary board cannot fine company regulated by pharmacy board
- No right to interpreter for licensee’s legal counsel, Ontario court rules
- Obvious incompetence opens licensee to unlicensed practice charge
A Nashville tech company whose software pairs licensed cosmetologists with clients without the use of a physical salon has [...]
A rule passed in May by the New York State Board of Regents allows undocumented immigrants who came to the United States as [...]
Despite some recent setbacks, the National Associations for the Advancement of Multijurisdiction Practice, an advocacy [...]