- Polygraph evidence of dissembling sparks physician’s suspension
- Convicted mayor’s former office no ticket out of license revocation
- Board may probe MD’s prescribing records without violating patients’ privacy
- Is the Internet making occupational regulation obsolete?
- Would-be contractor can’t meet experience requirement by hiring contractor
Controversy has arisen in Kansas over the state’s use of non-licensed individuals to investigate child abuse cases, [...]
An obscure law passed nearly 20 years ago has led to 4,200 occupational licenses suspended in Tennessee since 2009 for [...]
A new California law allows undocumented workers to apply for licensure using a federal ID in place of a Social Security [...]