- Can blog posts sidestep traditional ethics rules governing advertising?
- Minimum-fee policy for licensees violates antitrust law, FTC asserts in complaint
- Veterinary board cannot fine company regulated by pharmacy board
- No right to interpreter for licensee’s legal counsel, Ontario court rules
- Obvious incompetence opens licensee to unlicensed practice charge
Controversy has arisen in Kansas over the state’s use of non-licensed individuals to investigate child abuse cases, [...]
An obscure law passed nearly 20 years ago has led to 4,200 occupational licenses suspended in Tennessee since 2009 for [...]
A new California law allows undocumented workers to apply for licensure using a federal ID in place of a Social Security [...]