- Polygraph evidence of dissembling sparks physician’s suspension
- Convicted mayor’s former office no ticket out of license revocation
- Board may probe MD’s prescribing records without violating patients’ privacy
- Is the Internet making occupational regulation obsolete?
- Would-be contractor can’t meet experience requirement by hiring contractor
Mark down Wyoming, a state with a chronic shortage of doctors, as officially first on the list of states to adopt the [...]
In December, three states announced that to provide a more seamless transition for international engineers (specifically, [...]