- Can blog posts sidestep traditional ethics rules governing advertising?
- Minimum-fee policy for licensees violates antitrust law, FTC asserts in complaint
- Veterinary board cannot fine company regulated by pharmacy board
- No right to interpreter for licensee’s legal counsel, Ontario court rules
- Obvious incompetence opens licensee to unlicensed practice charge
Mark down Wyoming, a state with a chronic shortage of doctors, as officially first on the list of states to adopt the [...]
In December, three states announced that to provide a more seamless transition for international engineers (specifically, [...]